martedì 17 aprile 2012

THE BOOKS WE DIDN'T LIKE

THE BOOKS WE DIDN'T LIKE






I didn't like "The Elephant Man". Simone had already told me that he hadn't liked the book but I didn't believe him and so I read it. He was right, the book was boring, nothing interesting happened and the story was incredibly sad.    Patrizia









I didn't like the book "London", because it talks a lot about customs and traditions, but there is nothing about the geography and history of London.     Giammarco





I didn't like "Ghost Stories" because it wasn't a horror book. There weren't scary things, just lots of boring stories.           Eric









I didn't like the book "New York", it was boring and it wasn't interesting. It was only a guide of the city.   Mirko


I didn't like "London" because, at the beginning, I thought it was a novel,but instead it was a guide of the city. The book wasn't  interesting but  it will be useful if , in the future, I decide to go to London.     Mattia


The book that I didn't like is "London" , because it is boring and too long. The reading can be interesting too, but I don't remember anything about it.      Claudio





I didn't like "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens because the story is not happy, not funny at all and absolutely not amusing ; it's boring and predictable.            Marina







I didn't like the book called " Mary, Queen of Scots" . It's  boring and complicate to understand, although I like historic facts. I didn't like it also because it was badly written and the narration is very slow.   Patryk


The story could also be interesting but it's not very well written and it's difficult to understand. It's slow and boring and I don't recommend it.  Virginia










The book " The Turn of the Screw " is a boring book with an annoying plot. I expected the final part to be better but I was wrong. I do not recommend it to anyone.      Isabella






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento